Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request: MIley Virus
I'd like to request to be unbanned from the servers please. I attempted to play at 66.150.188.133:27015 Counter Strike Dudes L.A. and it said I was banned. 

I honestly do not recall when I played there or the reason for my ban. I have played counter strike for over 10 years and I have never (and don't know how to) hack. 

I used to sponsor FatalNinjaz server and paid all of the cash for Enoch when he was out of funds and was going to let the server die. I don't know if it could be regarding something which happened or a ban on that server at some point but I would really appreciate someone reviewing my ban and discussing it. I have a buddy who plays on the server and recently invited me which is when I discovered I wasn't able to play on it. Here is the requested ban application which you requested answered to the best of my ability.

Admin who banned you: Unknown
In-Game Name: Miley Virus
Ban Reason: Unknown
SteamID/IP Address: 1226 STEAM_0:1:171347678
Server you were banned from: 66.150.188.133:27015 Counter Strike Dudes L.A.
Proof of innocence (Check for any Screenshots in your cstrike folder):
Extra details: I appreciate your consideration.
yeah man heres the thing, we don't deal with racism or haveaseats or anyone involved with these lowlifes.
https://www.counterstrikedudes.com/showt...hp?tid=430 You've been seen in this server 66.150.188.118:27015.
About Erox thats a child thief in Malaysia that stole Fatal Ninjaz off my NFO account when i was incarcerated
So Erox had a friend of mine convinced he is a poor college student in Malaysia and needed 200$ a month for school,
So my buddy paid him this for 1 year, mind you 200usd a month in Malaysia is ALOT of cash in that Village,
then when I got out I found out who Erox was, a 13 year old boy that scams people
using the server I paid for and owned. you can see when I found out in this link. I may have screenshots somewhere
on my computer, but yeah basically just scammers in Malaysia, really lost respect for people of this country.
https://www.counterstrikedudes.com/showt...php?tid=33
And Enoch is a friend of mind in San Diego. He didn't what Erox/Daniel was up too, but I let him know when i got out.

I don't mind unbanning you if you don't know what has been going on, but we are a tight knit group of friends over the
years and all we want is a Cool server with no pooheads. I'll wait for your reply dude.
[Image: 1_101.png]
(09-08-2018, 08:19 PM)I meant Erox in my previous post. I literally have zero affiliation with Erox other than trying to help avoid the server shutting down. I have no knowledge of anything other than that as far as him as a person and personal dealings. I am fortunate enough to make a descent amount of mmoney with my dayjob and I just wanted to try to salvage the server for all who play(ed) there. Everything you just told me is complete news to me. I don\t condone, approve, or associate of racism, pedophilia or anything of the sort. I'm a loykey CS gamer and I don't get involved in politics or personal stuff beyond playing on servers. I figured my association may have been the reason for my bban because I don't hack or ttroll or anything like that. I definitely appreciate your info on that and the situation and I will cease paying for the server effective immediately (which I was planning on doing anyways since nobody plays there anymore and I've just been paying the bill for the last 8 months or so). I definitely appreciate you considering unbanning me on the server because I really had no clue about any of that. If you want I am happy to transfer back the ownership of Fatalninjaz to you if you'd like me to do that instead of stopping payment and letting it dissapear. Let me know.  FR0NTLINE Wrote: yeah man heres the thing, we don't  deal with racism or haveaseats or anyone involved with these lowlifes.
https://www.counterstrikedudes.com/showt...hp?tid=430 You've been seen in this server 66.150.188.118:27015.
About Erox thats a child thief in Malaysia that stole Fatal Ninjaz off my NFO account when i was incarcerated
So Erox  had a friend of mine convinced  he is a poor college student in Malaysia and needed 200$ a month for school,
So my buddy paid him this for 1 year, mind you 200usd a month in Malaysia is ALOT of cash in that Village,
then when I got out I found out who Erox was, a 13 year old boy that scams people
using the server I paid for and owned. you can see when I found out  in this link. I may have screenshots somewhere
on my computer, but yeah basically just scammers in Malaysia, really lost respect for people of this country.
https://www.counterstrikedudes.com/showt...php?tid=33
And Enoch is a friend of mind in San Diego.  He didn't  what Erox/Daniel was up too, but I let him know when i got out.

I don't mind unbanning you if you don't know what has been going on, but we are a tight knit group of friends over the
years and all we want is a Cool server with no pooheads. I'll wait for  your reply dude.
Yeah buddy I'll add you to steam plus unbanning now, thanks for being Cool. I'm just being careful with some of these guys. Smile
(09-10-2018, 09:48 PM)I really appreciate it as well! Thank you very much for the unban and for the info on Erox. I feel like an idiot at this point for having helped. FR0NTLINE Wrote: Yeah buddy I'll add you to steam  plus unbanning now, thanks for being Cool. I'm just being careful with some of these guys. Smile
No problem buddy, yeah a few people felt like poo when they found out. I mean i got out of prison to see the ACS dust2 pub was down and see fatal ninjaz was taken off of my nfo account, then when i talk to nfo about it they told me whats up. I trusted him with my info. He was on a mission to get cash from the USA. Can't really blame people, we are targets for smaller poorer countries.