Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporting Bloodlust Monkey king
he's been uberslapping people for silly reasons. For instance I just joined the game and was in CT spawn for to long and he decided to uberslap me and then he uberslapped me the beginning of the next round. He also uberslapped some guy named SSS. I don't know to me it just seems like an abuse of power to get someone killed especially when you're slapping them with damage straight into the T spawn from CT spawn. But that's just me. I don't mean to be a pain by posting but I'm just calling it as I see it.

[AMXX] ADMIN -M3-|t Moonkey CSD uberslapped (BFD) Mr.pikachu

[AMXX] ADMIN -M3-|t Moonkey CSD uberslapped SSS

First of all you wernt doing you objective this is why i uberslapped both u guys. Second i announce muttiple times bomb is planted so you were delaying the day for everyone else. Do objective and you wont be messed with simple as that
It's not your authority to decide how I choose to play the game. So get off your high horse and stop dictating people's perspective on gameplay. I wasn't going to make it in time and didn't want to die. No point in rushing in versus 6 t's guarding a bomb when it's just me. It's not me not doing the objective it's me being logical and smart. I'm not delaying anything, it's a part of the game and people can wait and have a little patience just like everyone else.
Like i said.... Do objective or feel my wrath/admin wrath

Feel your wrath....
You're a bully with admin powers on CS who feels his authority is just instead of going by the rules and laws laid out for you. You "feel" it's within your right to just casually slay someone or slap them so you do. You are not the law, you simply enforce them so how about you do your job right.
(06-16-2017, 05:14 AM)Moonkeyr Wrote: Like i said.... Do objective or feel my wrath/admin wrath

Cant fly with the Eagles when the Turkeys are always complaining about us
Well if he just joined the round and moonkey didn't know, maybe he thought you were makin a lil campfire in t spawn. I mean it does happen, alot of us don't want to wait on the last guy that wants us to watch him play in t spawn lol. I dunno maybe it was just bad timing when you joined the round.
[Image: 1_101.png]

(06-23-2017, 10:54 PM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: Well if he just joined the round and moonkey didn't know, maybe he thought you were makin a lil campfire in t spawn. I mean it does happen, alot of us don't want to wait on the last guy that wants us to watch him play in t spawn lol. I dunno maybe it was just bad timing when you joined the round.
No this kid didnt want to move foward and all eyes were on him waiting a delaying the day
ninja
is it me or does this guy have issues with multiple admins? half of the abuse posts were by him lol that's gotta tell us something.
(06-24-2017, 11:06 AM)808panda Wrote: is it me or does this guy have issues with multiple admins? half of the abuse posts were by him lol that's gotta tell us something.

Which guy bro ??