Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Admin dudes read this.
Thumbs Up 
OK guys So Mirkk is someone that volunteered to help with the website and make this community better since I don't know WTF I'm doin and don't take nothing serious in CS or life or ANYWHERE, not even JAIL OMG, also he wants to make sure admins  run poo smooth so we can have a Cool gr8 community, and not piss off players or regulars that love cs and OUR server end up leaving such an awesome place right?, So he's here to help us get some type of order. You know my ass just lets everything run wild. So I expect you guys to respect him, since he knows how to run things. And he's a good dude. So your guy's admin commands or access will be based on how well of an admin you are and if your not a dick to players. Panda for example is "The Perfect Admin" Can we get a spray made for people to spray in game with his picture and ADMIN OF THE MONTH AWARD? Anyways thanks for the read dudesExclamation I hope this helps US make history up in HERExclamation GRASSY ASSExclamation WEED WEED
[Image: 1_101.png]

thank you bro .. that's what i want . And they care about the access .. will give donors access *(Ban-Kick-Slay/Slap-Change level-move players)* it's like a full access .. and they will be good
And the regular admin will give them hust *(KICK-ban=Slay/slap)*
And the moderators and administrators can unban players .. if any one want unban just make a thread unban request and the moderators and administrators will view your request
#THANK YOU ALL .. and have a nice day )
Thumbs Up 
Sounds good DUDE.
[Image: 1_101.png]
(06-23-2017, 04:43 AM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: Sounds good DUDE.

Thank you buddy ))

thanks for putting my name down as 'perfect admin' but im really not. I feel like others will think different of me now. Occasionally I get mad too and I slap the poo outta campers. Muffinbuns should get the perfect admin title xD Glad it worked out for everyone. Mirkk thanks for all your hard work and admins have done great jobs keeping the server clean. I'm just glad that we have a stable server for good old times sake. Cheers everyone.
Your welcome bro ))
I think everyone gets it now, I am also glad everything is worked out. I'm not a perfect admin either but i try my hardest and I believe all the other admins try their hardest too. I love every dude and dudette here manExclamation
dickhead BONER DONER

VERY COOLExclamation
So mrik before i had a chance to respond to the thread I made ... you closed my thread.... please if i have not finished what i was trying to say or get responses to do not close my threads as i will never close yours..... see the problem i have around here is you dont come in here trying to fix the wheel.... the wheel is perfect just try to improve it but taking away ppls admins you dont even know is not the solution.... I am glad you came to your senses and put back admin to people you have never met or not now how they "treat" there admin.... there are also alot of admin who have minimal powers that are actually great admins so lets get to know everyone in the clan bud? Thanks and have a great rest of your dayExclamation OHExclamation
P.S. Front mirk is not the only one wanting to better the community all the admins you had before mirk joined were here to help this community.
(06-23-2017, 09:32 PM)fr0stCSD Wrote: So mrik before i had a chance to respond to the thread I made ... you closed my thread.... please if i have not finished what i was trying to say or get responses to do not close my threads as i will never close yours..... see the problem i have around here is you dont come in here trying to fix the wheel.... the wheel is perfect just try to improve it but taking away ppls admins you dont even know is not the solution.... I am glad you came to your senses and put back admin to people you have never met or not now how they "treat" there admin.... there are also alot of admin who have minimal powers that are actually great admins so lets get to know everyone in the clan bud?  Thanks and have a great rest of your dayExclamation OHExclamation
P.S.  Front mirk is not the only one wanting to better the community all the admins you had before mirk joined were here to help this community.
All I have to add is, there's a bunch of admins who talk spoond abuse their abcdefghijklmnop.......blablabla bs, those are the problem people that need their rights minimized.
I don't know anyone of you guys here in real life and I only have 6 or 7 letters which I'm grateful for, I only ask to remove all the rights from me except BAN/Kick option and give me "a" immunity so they would sstop kicking me and poo....
thanks