Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok unban me, senpai pls
Okay I was probably on the bottle and trash talked the wrong person, or was just being an asshole in general, but I really like your server, it is super nostalgic and fun. Have mercy on my soulExclamation

Steam account: 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/lobsterliberator/home

IPv4
IPv6
2001:569:7cb0:f200:f455:562e:f2d7:2f52

mods=gods

lol I was reading around about other bans on here, and if this has something to do with some apparent beef between M3 and CSD, I do not see any reason why I deserve a ban, I've played there before because the custom maps are interesting and rare, like the old days, can't find that anymore, I  do not care for drama at all, and I hardly see why it warrants a ban for where I have logged into in the past lol (also you should be mindful of the fact of whomever is running the M3 server, he automatically changes your user name to have the M3 tag on your UN in 1.6)

Be reasonable, 1.6 is old and barely hanging on, act like this and you're just putting more nails in the inevitable coffin. Why speed it up with pointless beef?

What beef? This is why we keep the server free and clean of trash, we dont allow any players associated with child molesters, or racists, haters. M3 are a group of nobodys that love children and hatred. Read this post for more info/proof.
https://counterstrikedudes.com/showthread.php?tid=430
[Image: 1_101.png]
Also changing a players name is a desperate attempt of forcing a player to look like he is associated with that poohole. We never force anyone to wear a tag, this would be Lame. Ask yourself this, what else on your config was edited? And our 1.6 community has grown the past year we started, so stating 1.6 is barely hanging on is a lie. Glad your banned.
[Image: 1_101.png]
lol I am not going to argue with you. But, rather ask you kindly to unban me. IFf it is because I was banned for having an M3 tag, I mentioned that the owner of the M3 forum forced it on anyone who used the server automatically to take on the tag, just like all the douches who edit my name when I log into their servers because it has Korean in it. Anyway, is having logged into a place once or twice a bannable offense now? I don't know much else about M3 besides there being some interesting maps from time to time. And yes the owner is annoying, he use to msg me non-stop to get me to play day and night, and at some point I mentioned the server was slow and he insulted me, so I am not surprised by childish antics from the M3 owner, but you're going to stoop to his level by feeding into his bullpoo and starting a flame war or something over it?

This is an age old game and anyone playing it must be over 30, or even 40+, there is no need for such pointless, childish, e-drama. That poos funny when youre 16, not a grown fucking man. I just want to play in your server again, I always check from time-to-time to see if I am banned, but never am. Your server is popular and super nostalgic, stop with the power complex and have mercy. Thank you.