Unban Request
Ban Information 
Name: mgu 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53892534 
Reason: wallhack 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 
Admin Name: metal#Dod* 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114897291 

Some player ("zima" something) suspected I was hacking, after a few admins spec me for about 10-15 minutes they seemed to believe so as well. Just want to see if we can get the demo uploaded and have someone else help review it.

ThanksExclamation

(04-07-2019, 11:44 PM)n4b15 Wrote: Ban Information 

Some player ("zima" something) suspected I was hacking, after a few admins spec me for about 10-15 minutes they seemed to believe so as well. Just want to see if we can get the demo uploaded and have someone else help review it.

ThanksExclamation
I was the admin responsible for your ban. After spectating you along with other admins, we agreed you were INDEED wall hacking, as it was extremely obvious. The demo is conclusive, and I will post the evidence shortly.
 Please, await for other staff members to review the material for your unban process. CS DUDES.
(04-12-2019, 06:01 PM)1tapNero Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 11:44 PM)n4b15 Wrote: Ban Information 

ThanksExclamation
I was the admin responsible for your ban. After spectating you along with other admins, we agreed you were INDEED wall hacking, as it was extremely obvious. The demo is conclusive, and I will post the evidence shortly.
 Please, await for other staff members to review the material for your unban process. CS DUDES.

Hi 1tapNero,

Thanks for getting back. I understand your decision, however I would still like the demo be uploaded and reviewed by some more experienced staffs. 
(I've been playing CS since 14 and now I'm in my early 30s. My playtime is cut to less than 2 hours a week now so getting un-banned probably won't matter that much. But it's still sad to see the admins here unanimously think I was hacking)

It seems the forum has been spammed so maybe no one would get to this, I still appreciate the time you spent on it.

Thanks