Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hour town before traveling!
Many times we make plans for a trip, and cover the necessary, cash, food, stay, and other things. But many people and families forget to check something before traveling, what the weather will be like where they want to go, if it's hot or cold, or if there's a storm or it's sunny.

In addition to the time, it is important that the plane already sets the mobile phone to the corresponding time of the place you are going to. There is a web page that I like to check before my trips since it shows me a good data in real time about these factors to go safely before traveling, so I prepare for bad weather. My last trip before all these problems, was to go to Mumbai, and I used the hour town website to see the current local time in Mumbai. It was very simple. I highly recommend it for those who are planning to travel in a while.

Quote:In addition to the time, it is important that the plane already sets the mobile phone to the corresponding time of the place you are going to. There is a web page that I like to check before my trips since it shows me a good data in real time about these factors to go safely before traveling, so I prepare for bad weather. My last trip before all these problems, was to go to Mumbai, and I used the hour town website .....

Did you know that ordinary watches can give us a hint in difficult times. I started using this trick after learning about the number of angels. Here's a typical example - https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-444-meaning/  How often do you look at your watch and see doubles and triplets? In fact, everything has its own meaning. Try to pay more attention to it and you will see how easy it will become for you to plan your life)