Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I assume he's still hanging about Runescape
We've already completed one world event and OSRS gold we are more than halfway through the second, therefore I think that it's a fantastic moment to make comparisons and choose which one we like better. I liked the first one better, partially because it was new and I had more of a motive to take part (get warpriest, which I believed was likely to be the best freeplay armor. Got nerfed however ).

1, The failure is not murdered. I believe various storylines (like the cave goblin one) will lose some of their potency if you kill off Bandos. Sure, the quests happen in the past, but why is it important if he's just going to die anyway? In the very first one, Zamorak was kicked out, but I assume he's still hanging about Runescape and contains a strong and loyal following. He is nowhere close irrelevant/dead and appears in Missing Presumed Death (which I presume takes place after the first world event).

2, Central place. I don't like how the Bird and the Beast event is dispersed throughout the freeplay world. It is more difficult to get a concept of what's going on if some areas of the event are taking place around the world. I understood what had to be done quickly with the Lumbridge event, although I snapped around for an hour in the Bird and the Beast and did not figure out much. Maybe I am mentally slow and the complexity is good, but I believe simplicity is something that is normally undervalued in life.

3, Experience: Most people enjoy the free building xp. When I did it I just got 1 xp at one time and likely at a speed of 5k/hour or so. Perhaps it's because I only have 26 construction?

4, Even sides. I know this is something none of us Jagex can control, but an event is actually a whole lot more fun once the sides are kind of even. Everybody understood Saradomin would acquire in the first one too, but at least it was closer.

I really like the PvP aspect of Armadyl vs. Bandos, problems with EoC player versus player fight aside. I only wish it had been taken a step further. Everybody should be fair game. At this stage most of the players are high-leveled, so it is not like some newbies will be preyed upon. If you are concerned about it, perhaps there should be a +/- 40 combat levels to attack, like the Wilderness (if you don't flip PvP on, then everybody can attack everybody). So far here and pretty much everywhere else has been centered on the bad changes made to this game. Matters like the Squeal of Fortune and EOC are getting trashed right and left. So rather than focusing on what's wrong, I thought we can use a topic to buy RuneScape gold talk about what is right.

(10-31-2020, 01:11 AM)wfuuopy Wrote: We've already completed one world event and OSRS gold we are more than halfway through the second, therefore I think that it's a fantastic moment to make comparisons and choose which one we like better. I liked the first one better, partially because it was new and I had more of a motive to take part (get warpriest, which I believed was likely to be the best freeplay armor. Got nerfed however ).

1, The failure is not murdered. I believe various storylines (like the cave goblin one) will lose some of their potency if you kill off Bandos. Sure, the quests happen in the past, but why is it important if he's just going to die anyway? In the very first one, Zamorak was kicked out, but I assume he's still hanging about Runescape and contains a strong and loyal following. He is nowhere close irrelevant/dead and appears in Missing Presumed Death (which I presume takes place after the first world event).

2, Central place. I don't like how the Bird and the Beast event is dispersed throughout the freeplay world. It is more difficult to get a concept of what's going on if some areas of the event are taking place around the world. I understood what had to be done quickly with the Lumbridge event, although I snapped around for an hour in the Bird and the Beast and did not figure out much. Maybe I am mentally slow and the complexity is good, but I believe simplicity is something that is normally undervalued in life.

3, Experience: Most people enjoy the free building xp. When I did it I just got 1 xp at one time and likely at a speed of 5k/hour or so. Perhaps it's because I only have 26 construction?

4, Even sides. I know this is something none of us Jagex can control, but an event is actually a whole lot more fun once the sides are kind of even. Everybody understood Saradomin would acquire in the first one too, but at least it was closer.

I really like the PvP aspect of Armadyl vs. Bandos, problems with EoC player versus player fight aside. I only wish it had been taken a step further. Everybody should be fair game. At this stage most of the players are high-leveled, so it is not like some newbies will be preyed upon. If you are concerned about it, perhaps there should be a +/- 40 combat levels to attack, like the Wilderness (if you don't flip PvP on, then everybody can attack everybody). So far here and pretty much everywhere else has been centered on the bad changes made to this game. Matters like the Squeal of Fortune and EOC are getting trashed right and left. So rather than focusing on what's wrong, I thought we can use a topic to buy RuneScape gold talk about what is right.

Counter strike is still popular among shooting games. We used to play counter strike with friends & game competition. I also played counter strike in my company. I am working at ebook writing company in US that offers ebook writing services in usa at the cheap price. It is the best ebook writing company in the United States.