Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just blap
Admin who banned you: sabz? Hope he donates double. 
In-Game Name: Blappin' Off w/ the Nine Milly
Ban Reason: not sure. Was being kind as a result of turning over a new leaf. Pistolero kicked me, then Sabz took it upon himself to perm-ban, satisfying a deep, dark personal vendetta in so doing. 
SteamID/IP Address: STEAM_0 : 0 : 2695309
Server you were banned from: CSD LA
Extra details: I have nothing disrespectful to say to y'all. Sabz mocks and disrespects me for using a shield and complains about shield being enabled constantly. Bully with a Persian accent? I wish to support your server and the CS1.6 community by being a positive and self-aware influence. 

(05-11-2021, 07:09 AM)Blappin Wrote: Admin who banned you: sabz? Hope he donates double. 
In-Game Name: Blappin' Off w/ the Nine Milly
Ban Reason: not sure. Was being kind as a result of turning over a new leaf. Pistolero kicked me, then Sabz took it upon himself to perm-ban, satisfying a deep, dark personal vendetta in so doing. 
SteamID/IP Address: STEAM_0 : 0 : 2695309
Server you were banned from: CSD LA
Extra details: I have nothing disrespectful to say to y'all. Sabz mocks and disrespects me for using a shield and complains about shield being enabled constantly. Bully with a Persian accent? I wish to support your server and the CS1.6 community by being a positive and self-aware influence. 

Hey Blappin. Saw this message. Please talk to me on Steam. I think you've added me already Smile
This the thanks I get after I put money on Frontline's commissary last time he was in county? 

Let's settle this. I'm prepared to negotiate a SIZABLE monthly donation to CSD LA for the un-ban of my IP address and 3 to 5 associated Steam ID's, the permanent revocation of Sabz's admin credentials, and the understanding that my ban will be reinstated if I am disrespectful in any way, shape or form.

Get this money.