Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED A CS ACCOUNT ASK HERE!!!!!
OK so if your a nonsteamer and you need steam with counter strike 1.6. Let us know who you are, I'm going to see who has extra steam accounts with CS then that person with the account can inbox me the info and i'll inbox it to the person next in line, we may just buy cs and gift it to your steam account the thing is you can't even have steam until you pay 5$ for a game or have a card with 5$ on your account I believe. Not for sure. thumbsup Giving a Steam account to a Regular will get you MAD MAJOR PROPSExclamation yep fonzie Heart drool rockon Heart  koolaid
[Image: 1_101.png]

I have steam but i don't buy games there cuz my mom says its irrelevant.I'm 13 and im autistic
[Image: 3003_101.png]
[Image: image1.png?uid=10141268&m=0]
Well the reason you would have Counterstrike on steam is so you can have friends & other server buddies to chat/communicate with and have admin to keep the hackers out of the server.
Especially if you wanted to follow someone to another server or scrim.
and btw my mom hates me playing fps games. :v so i really cant have it

Ok, sorry momExclamationExclamation Smile
btw u can have steam, but u cannot access the other features (adding friends,goto marketplace, etc.) but u can still play games Smile
Wow. I've never seen this. Hi, is anyone willing to be generous enough to feed meh? Coz they said "it's time to get legit"

inbox me your email i'll buy you an account.
sorry, i bought the game already. But I can't add friends coz I didn't meet the 5 dollar requirement. lol

And i keep getting reconnected whenever I enter the server. :<
So even though you now own cs you can't even play cuz of the 5$ minimum?