Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED A CS ACCOUNT ASK HERE!!!!!
I can play, I just can't add friends coz I need to purchase $5 minimum total.
What's a 5 dolllar thing? This is new to me /:
(07-08-2017, 09:12 AM)Etadik Wrote: What's a 5 dolllar thing? This is new to me /:

On steam, your account is limited unless you spend 5$ on steam
Having a limited account = you cant add friends, you cant buy/sell in the steam market, etc..
Yeah it's stupid you can only have steam friends if you spend 5$ on your account.
[Image: 1_101.png]
i will be thankful for whose giving a cs account
Hello sajed, heres what i just found out, We can give you a cs account, but from what i've been told lately the only way you can actually have friends on steam as we all use alot, is if you buy something/another game for 5$. I guess i'd have to do this to know for sure, Do you play in the pub alot? I don't want to buy CS for people that aren't going to be playing, and i don't think i've seen you in game. Thanks for joining the site.
I don't have steam but keep getting banned, do I really have to have steam for you to let me play?
Why are you getting banned? Did you check your console to see who banned you, And no you don't need steam to play, but if you do and you hack steam will ban you so people will think twice about hacking when the game they bought won't be playable.
He is not banned
His steam id is not in the bans list
Maybe the wrong in his CS
Ronald Try to play with steam or download CS protocol 48
It's will be good with you and you are not banned in our servers
I can keep playing without but if someone has an extra one for Cs 1.6. That's what my laptop can handle.
I appreciate it.
I play everyday on the server. Knifed minor last week.