Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Shield Released Today
I'm sure you guys will love it, If you weren't a fan of the shield you might be now, it was not easy many glitches and many many hours spent :O anyways get some damn change up in here and donate so I can keep our Coder and Modeler workin and get the other servers Sicker than the pub. Thank YOUExclamation   Big Grin Big Grin palmtrees
[Image: 1_101.png]
Another update on the shield, whenever your idling with a flashbang,nade, or smoke while holding the shield you'll see yourself turn your wrist and show nade, "animation" Just somethin Cool I thought you'd guys enjoy. You SHIELDING FUCKSExclamation
I'm pretty use to the new shield now, but there are a few things I still dislike about it. The fact that is breaks (obviously) but I really don't like how teammates can damage it as well. My teammates really like to shoot me while I'm using itExclamation Secondly, I noticed it can be difficult to defend yourself when reloading, it's like the shield blocks most of your view and is harder to dodge up close enemies. I never experienced this with the old shield. Hope my input helps, thanks Frontline, coder & modeler.
[Image: 723_101.png]
YESExclamationExclamationExclamation lol, ok so the animations need to be updated on the model so you wo'nt be blocked, also the model needs to be redone/flipped because when you spec a person the shield is mirrored. Also we will make the shield undamagable to the team mates of the shooters shooting the shield, allthough anyone should be able to shoot and break it on the ground. It has to break though, this was done since i thought it would spice things up, also going to add the shield for terrorists to buy on aztec maps, but maybe for a higher price, just to see more objectives/bombs planted completed more often plus some Cool rushes.
Sounds good, thanks Front.
[Image: 723_101.png]