Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too many awps?
I understand the ability to use all weapons and everything else, but when half or more of the lobby has awps, kills the joy of what i know CS can be. im not saying remove them but maybe a limit? sucks sort of running and instant dying upon peaking a corner. spent more time dead than alive from them. otherwise really great server and reg'sExclamation

we want to give the players freedom to choose the guns . sorry we can't make it a limit .. all players have access to play with awp and this is good for them
What map were you on veil, I raised the price of the awp to 13k thinking possibly there would be fewer awps, shall we raise the ANTE?
[Image: 1_101.png]
I like the Idea of limiting the # of awps each team can have, just to try it
[Image: 23813_101.png]

ok give me a number buddy
(09-03-2017, 03:46 PM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: ok give me a number buddy
I love cs i love the playstyle and freedom of weapons, i understand all the reasons you have with the server and are doing a great job with it. but im just trying to get out its kind of  tough to play continuously and have fun when 90% of the lobby are camping with awps, cant play right, with the quantity it feels more like CoD then it does cs no offense. in most 5v5 its 1 person on each team with an awp. im in no means trying to effect the server at all, but i enjoy the server very much, it so laid back and good feel in the server. just again overwhelmed by awps. Thank you fellas for looking over this and trying to work about it and see my point.
Thanks for the input Veil, We need to get some limit's on awps obviously, if so how many per team per round?

(09-06-2017, 02:59 AM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: Thanks for the input Veil, We need to get some limit's on awps obviously, if so how many per team per round?

id recommend 1-2 awps a team, if any more then that, it just spreads and people would pick up the other awps coming into the same problems Tongue could try that and see how it does for few days?
it's goin down because of you, You are now the official guy i'm relaying complaints or thank you's too, HAHAHA Really if they don't got auto buy to get that awp super fast then they are poo outta luck i mean 2 is a small limit but if they can keep the awp or grab one from the previous round then they are good to go, besides you know 100% awper dudes never die, or are hard to kill stayin way back in the cut low key baitin.........right.?
(09-07-2017, 07:56 PM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: it's goin down because of you, You are now the official guy i'm relaying complaints or thank you's too, HAHAHA Really if they don't got auto buy to get that awp super fast then they are poo outta luck i mean 2 is a small limit but if they can keep the awp or grab one from the previous round then they are good to go, besides you know 100% awper dudes never die, or are hard to kill stayin way back in the cut low key baitin.........right.?

Hahaha okay, ill take responsibility for this as was my requested Idea. Wasn't sure you would even do it. but if your good with the awp, you will never die. just have to  grab one. but i hope doesnt effect things to much, but it gives people a chance to enjoy what cs really is, and gives people who are new or not as good a chance to still have fun. no one wants to every round die instantly going around the corner, peak or no peak. but thank you for thisExclamation forward me all issues or thank yousExclamationExclamation