Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Admins
if you want to kick the spectators players or admin just for 1 reason if the server full 32/32 i wish all understand me
from now if the server not full and the admin kick player for no reason i will start punish admins 
Thank you all - Mirkk`
Yea I'm not good at punishing men lol. Seems like some admins just want to kick spectators, I don't see a problem if 4 admins are on spec and 28 players are in game, unless people are getting messages to kick someone. But I do see admins join with 20 people in game and the first thing they do is kick 4-6 specs as if they have a dozen friends joining game?
[Image: 1_101.png]
(10-31-2017, 01:11 PM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: Yea I'm not good at punishing men lol. Seems like some admins just want to kick spectators, I don't see a problem if 4 admins are on spec and 28 players are in game, unless people are getting messages to kick someone. But I do see admins join with 20 people in game and the first thing they do is kick 4-6 specs as if they have a dozen friends joining game?

i don't like to say that but i have too brotha because too many abuser in these days