Hi FR0NTLINE/Admins,
Ban Information 
Name: DJ44 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1941979762 
Reason: 0 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 
Admin Name: ]DRUNK[ FR0NTLINE CSD 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:995252 
It seems like there was no reason given, please correct me if I'm wrong, but your rules seem to imply that there should be a reason stated, and that there should be some proof, I'd appreciated it if you could please tell me if there is or show me some?

If I asked a stupid question or said something racist/rude/offensive then I sincerely apologise, and I'll be quiet from now on.

So, my best guess as to why I was banned is:

Initially I wasn't playing well at all, then the map as changed to dust2 I was playing much better.
I guess the contrast of me first playing like sh[Image: exclamation.png]t and then getting better so quickly made it seem like I was cheating? 

Anyways, if the reason isn't chat or cheat related, either way it's obviously your call to keep the ban, I'd just love to know why.

I read on the forum that you don't like to ban people who didn't cheat, because it can give the server a bad rep, I agree, because the community isn't as big as it used to be and it's just not Cool to do that.

P.S. Apologies for posting this in the wrong section.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
DJ44

i think you should wait for FR0NTLINE decision ))
(03-01-2018, 05:30 AM)Policija Wrote: Policijai think you should wait for FR0NTLINE decision ))

Fair enough, I'm happy to wait.
Yeah you looked a bit suspicious, my bad, let's try this again
[Image: 1_101.png]

(03-01-2018, 06:52 PM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: Yeah you looked a bit suspicious, my bad, let's try this again

All good, thank you. Smile
unbanned, thread closed
[Image: 732_101.png]