Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Blappin' Off w/ the Nine Milly
Aiyo bruh unban my ass. Y'all admin abused my ass, called me derogatory racial and homophobic slurs, and permabanned me for no apparent reason fam. Lemme get back on my grind. Unban plz 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2695309
i think you should respect here before the BAN Remove Exclamation
show me ban appeal with respectful and you will be UNBANNED.
thread will stay open 48 hours for answer > if no answer = BAN will stay
[quote pid='2177' dateline='1526195131']
Dear Sir or Madam,

With all due and appropriate respect, I feel as though there has surely been some miscommunication here. I have comported myself with the utmost respect not only for admins in your CSD servers, but also for my fellow players. It is my fervent belief that the Counter Strike 1.6 community is shrinking by the day. In order to keep our CS 1.6 bloodlines viable in terms of the longevity of the game, we cannot dismiss our fellow competitors with needless bans. 

Did I once or twice call someone a "faggot ass bitch" or even a "niglet"? Perhaps that's true. I solemnly swear I will never disrespect anyone with derogatory language in one of your servers again, so help me God. If I am caught breaking this vow, I will gladly accept any permaban you wish to render down upon me.

Please be merciful. We are all children of the same God.

Yours humbly.
Blappin' Off w/ The Nine Milly
[/quote]
Quote:Dear Sir or Madam,

With all due and appropriate respect, I feel as though there has surely been some miscommunication here. I have comported myself with the utmost respect not only for admins in your CSD servers, but also for my fellow players. It is my fervent belief that the Counter Strike 1.6 community is shrinking by the day. In order to keep our CS 1.6 bloodlines viable in terms of the longevity of the game, we cannot dismiss our fellow competitors with needless bans.

Did I once or twice call someone a "faggot ass bitch" or even a "niglet"? Perhaps that's true. I solemnly swear I will never disrespect anyone with derogatory language in one of your servers again, so help me God. If I am caught breaking this vow, I will gladly accept any permaban you wish to render down upon me.

Yours humbly.
well this is good , i hope you are unbanned Smile
BAN REMOVED. but please next time i want all the respect in our servers > if there is no respect your BAN will be forever next time
[AdvancedBans] Mirkk : unbanned Blapping Off w/ The Nine Milly [STEAM_0:0:2695309] [Ban Reason: faggot]
Case Closed.
(05-13-2018, 02:10 PM)lateef Wrote:

Yours humbly.

LMAO, dad write that for you? hahahah
(05-13-2018, 10:35 PM)Rafta-X Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 02:10 PM)lateef Wrote:

Yours humbly.

LMAO, dad write that for you? hahahah

Lol nah bro if dad knew I still played CS1.6 he might disown me forreal
Unbanned. Thread Locked.