Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADMINS READ PLEASE
You guys banning eachother because you allready have 5 for a scrim, people are constantly hittin me up on steam why they got banned, I believe you guys are banning other admins or players because you allready have 5, here's an example.
L 05/16/2018 - 00:08:29: [admincmd.amxx] Ban: "smiyoboy<243><>" ban and kick "dEE^<237><>" (minutes "50") (reason "")
So I'm guessing this dude banned dee for 50 minutes because he's rejoining trying to scrim when they might allready have the 5 or 10 that's playing, Can you guys come up with some type of agreement on this issue, Thanks buttheads. Big Grin
frustrated shocked
[Image: 1_101.png]
Just want to get everyone on the same page, I am getting like 10-20 messages a week from the PUG. Not blaming you dudes, it's all good, but if we get some type of system going where everyone knows whats up for a scrim then everything runs smoother.
ADD ME IF YOUR ADMIN IN THE PUG PLEASE, THANK YOU https://steamcommunity.com/id/FR0NTLINE/
people been messaging me to kick for few not saying im not guilty but i stopped doing it for few days now. unless i know 100% i see a player doing pub style or just completely terribad not helping team a kick is deserved.
also Dee^ just got banned last night again donno by who else had admin maybe few others in there as well, people messaging me about individuals are VACed.  because i dont have a lot of experience I am just asking for demo. I tried recording demo but only shows my pov, how do we get everyone's pov?
Ok I'll look into it today and check logs to see which admins will be removed, thanks