Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please consider my unban request
what is this ? I'm not sure how that is relevant to my unban request.

I just don't understand why I was banned again.

There is a Josh that associates with a known haveaseat that runs a server called m3, didn't know if you could of been him thats all bud.
UserID filter removed for STEAM_0:0:4587968
[Image: 1_101.png]
(05-20-2018, 04:34 PM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: Our admins here take out the garbage every now and then they check on servers that are known to be involved in strange activities, so we keep our servers clean by banning these people before they have a chance to ruin our shindig. https://www.counterstrikedudes.com/showt...hp?tid=430
The owner been hating on us since last year. He blames us for his server sucking ass.  
[Image: IzCBRgb.jpg]
PATHETIC. Like dude is 30 years old and went to college, but a 10 year old  boy would probably believe this is possible.
Which is all he's looking for. [Image: f0KUv8E.jpg]
[Image: 52DQQHg.jpg]

The feud between CSD and M3 is really none of my business.  I don't know him in person. If you talk to me online, you would know that I have an accent, why would I hang out with racist? 

What you are doing here is kind of like the Spanish Inquisition. You are banning me for the same reason 6 months ago. I can't really reason with you if you let your paranoia get the better of you.
bro you been unbanned for hours, I dunno about paranoia, just cautious, these guys do whatever they can to get back in the server. It's not you it's whats been going on.
[Image: 1_101.png]

(05-21-2018, 03:28 AM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: bro you been unbanned for hours, I dunno about paranoia, just cautious, these guys do whatever they can to get back in the server. It's not you it's whats been going on.
Connecting to 66.150.188.133:27015...
Connection accepted by 66.150.188.133:27015
Kicked by Console: You have been banned from this server.
Kicked :You have been banned from this server.

This is what's happening. I don't know why.