Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidental Ban?
Minor #1 mistakenly banned me?
There was a hacker who copied my name "B|appin' Off w/ the Nine Milly" during a de_dust session in LA server last night. 

AFrench gave him a six hour ban. Minor #1 then ridiculed AFrench for such a short ban, and banned him for 6,944 days (this info appearing in the text chat). I stayed in the server for an hour or two after this. Then today it appears I am banned:
Ban Information 
Name: you 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2695309 
Reason: fag 
Ban Length: 6944 days, 10 hours, 39 minutes 
Unban Time: 5:00:53 4/8/2037 
Admin Name: Minor #1 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:214524395 
So yes that's my Steam ID, guess I was banned instead but wasn't kicked. Funnily, when the hacker first appeared in the server, Minor scoffed at him on voice chat, and said that the guy was probably copying my name to try to get me banned. Please unban me, I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms from not having a wooden tactical shield or being able to urinate on peoples' corpses. Thank you.
That's a hell of a mistake with that many days hours and minutes lol, I'll see whats up
[Image: 1_101.png]
(08-08-2018, 09:05 PM)FR0NTLINE Wrote: That's a hell of a mistake with that many days hours and minutes lol, I'll see whats up

So can you help me out or what? Wasn't hacking, wasn't talking poo. Just tac shield and occasional homoerotic humor.
Shit I thought someone would of unbanned you by now.
[Image: 1_101.png]