jezeBEL
Admin who banned you: dimebag CSD
In-Game Name: jezeBEL
Ban Reason: none given, but while playing against dimebag, he claimed I WH
SteamID/IP Address: 192.168.200.67
Server you were banned from: 66.150.188.133:27015
Proof of innocence (Check for any Screenshots in your cstrike folder):
Extra details:

He didn't even give me the benefit of the doubt by speccing me for a while. 
He called hax when I clearly heard a player in pit at dust 2.  I heard him jump in pit.  I came around the corner, I spammed the small low wall for a while thinking he was there.  Other players jumped in pit but didn't check it.  So i took my time getting over there and jumped straight in and saw him on the box, so I lit him up.
Dimebag immediately called wall hack

To be honest I am a mediocre player, but mediocre with good instincts and game play can wreck it when better players aren't on.  

Second instance Dimebag says I hack is that Im walking into b from tunnels (dust 2) and he is hiding in the corner on left.  I spam the boxes thinking there might be a awper as im the first into b.  I then walk slowly up checking the boxes.  He was hiding on my left and pops out as I'm walking up.  He friggin pops out and I'm on high alert so I shoot him, and he calls wall hacks again.  HE POPPED OUT IN FRONT OF MEExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation  Yes, maybe I had faster reflexes at that moment, i was on high alert.

I hope you guys can reconsider.  If i had a faster computer, I would just run a demo constantly to prove my innocence, unfortunately, I get slow fps.
Also, I have played under the name of HAT TRICK paradise, and modafuka recently.
go to www.myip.com and post your ip here
[Image: 32568_101.png]
(08-12-2018, 09:16 PM)SHIBA Wrote: go to www.myip.com and post your ip here

thanks Big Grin
(08-12-2018, 09:56 PM)jezeBEL Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 09:16 PM)SHIBA Wrote: go to www.myip.com and post your ip here

thanks Big Grin
  edit, hi, is there any chance I get get unbanned?  wasn't hacking at all.  Plz unban.  Where is the adminz?